Our Team Speed Rope is perfect solution for athletes who are looking to work on precision and speed. These ropes are lightweight due to high quality plastic handles. The eyelets that are used to thread the cable are steel eyelets as compared to the commonly used plastic eyelets. This means that they are guaranteed to last and when paired with the lightweight coated cable, they are here to withstand all your heavy use.
- Design improvements meant to improve rotational speed
- Lightweight handle manufactured with multiple ball bearings to provide a fast and smooth spin that you can count on during any workout.
- Adjustable to any height, it's a great accessory for any individual or gym
- Using a simple turn screw collar design, these jump ropes can be easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced users of speed ropes
- Cable Speed: Moderate to fast
- High quality plastic handle that comes in classic black handle
- Features lightweight cable with a thick and dense plastic coating, and won't fray when you rep out those double-unders or singles
When stored properly, the speed rope cable will last much longer. Coil it in a way that follows its natural curves and do not have it bent sharply in storage. This should apply to all your jump rope cables. Also, to adjust your rope length, you will need a wire cutter to trim it. A strong scissors could do the trick too but with much persistence! We have tried!
Here's a video on how to pick your ropes