We ship to all of Asia.
- Singapore - FREE delivery above a spend of SG$200 unless stated otherwise
- Rest of Asia - Simply drop us an email and we will process your order, and advise you on the delivery charges as it can vary due to the items you wish to purchase.
Nominating your shipping address:
- We recommend using a shipping address like a business address or one where someone will always be available to receive goods during business hours. You can still make alternative arrangements to have your goods left at a location, however you will need to accept responsibility for any goods that are lost or stolen.
What if someone is not able to receive my package?
- You may be able to re-schedule your delivery up to 3 times. You will receive an email when your delivery is going to be made. If after 3 failed delivery attempts, redelivery charges may apply, which you will be required to pay to the carrier.
- Within Singapore: 14-30 days from confirmation of completed payment
- Registered shipping is provided, but if you wish to expedite your shipment, please get in touch with us and we can advise you further.
- Do buffer time for delays due to weather conditions, festive seasons and any other unforeseen circumstances that could delay your shipment. We will try out best to update you on your shipment if the situation arises.
When in doubt, you can always get in touch with us through an email.
If the equipment you purchased shows signs of a manufacturing or workmanship defect, once the issue is verified as a defect covered by warranty and the warranty process is completed and approved, we will repair the item, replacement the item, provide a store credit or offer you a refund. Warranties only apply to the original purchaser.
All Again Faster branded equipment is covered by either a fair use warranty or a life-time guarantee against any workmanship or manufacturing defects other than fair wear and tear. Any third party items we stock (not branded Again Faster) will be covered by that specific company's warranty policy.
While this policy must remain strict in its application, we will investigate any reasonable warranty request to provide ongoing customer service to our valued customers. We can offer advice and assistance in situations where we may not be able to provide warranty.
Exclusions on warranty
- Warranties cannot cover items that have not been used for their intended purpose or in an unreasonable manner
- Warranties cannot cover ordinary wear and tear or cosmetic damage
- Warranties cannot cover items that have been improperly installed
- Warranties cannot cover items that have been modified
- Warranties cannot cover items that have not been properly maintained
- Warranties cannot cover items that have not been stored properly
- Warranties cannot cover items that have been used outside of the gym or home at any time from the date of delivery
*Warranties does not apply to ex-competition gear, clearance, discontinued or run-out items unless stated otherwise. All sales in this case are as is and final.
In order for an item to qualify for warranty it must follow this process:
- A warranty claim must be submitted via the form below
- Visual evidence must be presented to us via photo or video
- If there is cause for a claim, we will arrange for pick-up of your item or visit in person for inspection
- We will inspect the item once it arrives at our warehouse
- We will verify the fault as a defect covered by warranty
- We will work with you to arrange repair, replacement, store credit or refund
- We will ship the repaired or replaced item back to you, if required. Shipping charges may apply
Do note that for shipments to be sent to us for inspection (or for us to pick up), please ensure:
- Make sure the item is packaged so it will not be damaged in transit
- Provide us with a contact person and phone number clearly on the packaging