With a background in the medical field, the Sanctband Active range of bands are manufactured with Sanctech technology - it is powder-free, low protein and made with natural latex. The bands are also manufactured with a layered, dipping process as compared to the typical "melt and compress" process.
Sanctband bands have passed endurance tests of 10,000 stretches under TUV GS Product Safety Mark Certification. You are getting consistently high-quality and certified safe products with us.
- Reduced protein minimises skin irritation due to latex allergy.
- Made with Latex dipping technology, there are no air gaps in the product unlike other generic bands. When pulled, the resistance is pull force is evenly spread throughout the band.
- Good breakage resistance. Unlike generic bands due to the layered dipping manufacturing process and quality latex used. One band will last you years of pulling and no snapping.
- No re-powdering required. All our rubber products do not require re-powdering unlike other products out there.
- Durability is a key result of the quality materials and manufacturing process.
If you have own bands that have broken before, you will know that bands are not made the same. The Sanctband Powder-Free resistance bands are made to last and have also obtained a GS Mark, which is an internationally recognized certification of safety requirements.
About the product
Each colour have a different resistance level and the colours will not stain your clothing and is safe to use even for people with allergies.
Each band comes with a door anchor, which means you can attach it to a door and increase the variations of exercises you can do with these bands!
Level of resistance:
- Pink: Light (Thickness: 0.20mm)
- Amber: Medium (Thickness: 0.25mm)
- Purple: Heavy duty (Thickness: 0.30mm)
- Teal: Extra-heavy duty (Thickness: 0.40mm)
They are 2.5 metres in length, with a width of 1.5cm