The Concept2 SkiErg stems from the sport of Nordic skiing. Recognized as delivering one of the toughest workouts around, Nordic skiing develops both strength and endurance that exercises the legs, arms and core.
The SkiErg uses the same flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems as Concept2's Indoor Rowers, the proven choice of rowing athletes around the world since 1981, so you can rest assured that the machine is made to last.
- Comes with the most advanced Performance Monitor, the PM5 to accurately assess your output, monitor your progress, and compare your scores with others
- Comes with floor stand that provides an anti-skid deck and caster wheels, and makes your SkiErg mobile around your home or gym
- Uses high-strength cords in its drive system. Much stronger than steel, the cords are also extremely lightweight, resulting in a system that is responsive and smooth
- Easy to adjust resistance with the spiral damper. It allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the pull to suit your preference on intensity
- Ergonomic, strapless handles provide for a comfortable, secure grip and won’t absorb sweat so they stay dry in high use settings. Suitable for all hand sizes with no adjustments needed
- Durable construction and easy to assemble
- Requires two D cell batteries. SkiErg provides operating power when machine is in use
- Aluminium frame
- Powder coat finish (prevents rust in Singapore weather conditions)
- Space recommendations: 24 in x 52 in x 85 in (61 cm x 132 cm x 215.9 cm)
- Total machine weight: 36.9kg (SkiErg: 46 lb (20.9 kg), Floor stand: 35 lb (16 kg)