The Again Faster Competition Speed Rope is made with knurled, aluminum handles, each with multiple ball bearings, these handles are fast, smooth and offer a slightly heavier feel than traditional plastic anchors. Shipped with both a lightweight and a medium weight cable in each set, athletes can choose which combination works best for them.
About the product
- The Again Faster Competition Speed Rope is the heaviest-handle speed rope we make, with knurled, aluminum handles and ball bearings that provide the perfect amount of heft once you get it them spinning.
- Knurled handles are designed thicker at the bottom to provide a more ergonomic feel in the hands.
- Adjustable length by customizing your cable length.
- Shipped with one lightweight cable and one medium weight cable, both coated with a thick and dense plastic coating, these jump ropes offer versatility and durability when stored and used properly.
Feel and weight
- Light or heavy handles - which is better? The answer depends on the type of training you feel most comfortable with. Some athletes prefer the plastic handle and lightweight cable of our Again Faster Team Speed Rope, while others gravitate to heavier jump ropes to maximize precision and speed.
- For athletes looking for a slightly heavier experience, the Again Faster Competition Speed Rope was designed to offer the best of both worlds.
- Made with knurled, aluminum handles, each with multiple ball bearings, these handles are fast, smooth and offer a slightly heavier feel than traditional plastic anchors.
- Designed with steel eyelets to thread the cable, these handles are guaranteed to be long-lasting and durable.
- The simple turn screw collar design means you can easily adjust your rope for difference rope clearance.
- Red- medium weight
- Blue- lightweight